Beginners classes are tailored for absolute novices so no previous experience is needed. Classes cover the fundamentals of BJJ. Getting motivated to get back on a treadmill or exercise bike can be difficult and training in the gym can be tedious; our classes give you the chance to get fit while learning new skills, meeting some new people and, most importantly, having fun. Going training is never a chore when you find a sport that you like doing.
The beginners classes are one of the best ways of getting started in BJJ whether your interest is in competition, fitness, weight loss or if you just want to do something fun. Here are some of the benefits of training in BJJ -
- It will help you lose weight, get fit and improve your functional strength
- You will learn real techniques and skills which might help you protect yourself and your family if the situation ever arises
- The techniques work for everybody, not just for those big and strong. This is the real strength of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- It is an exciting and fun activity and is great for relieving stress
Whether you just want to get fitter and learn a new sport, or whether you have ambitions of one day competing, there is a place for you in the Limerick BJJ Academy. We have a friendly, welcoming, team atmosphere that is suitable for the raw beginner.
For more information or if you would like to sign up for a free class contact Daz on 087-2143240 or email email@example.com
Some useful information...
- For beginners classes all you need to bring is a t-shirt, tracksuit bottoms or shorts. And of course water!!!
- You dont need to be fit, strong or a super athlete to join Limerick Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy. Beginners training is designing to teach you the fundamentals of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. You will find that your fitness level will naturally increase as you continue training.